Wednesday, September 20, 2017

4th of July & Bear Lake

We went on a double date with Em & Tim to Chilis. We talked and talked. We always wish we lived closer to them. 
 Dahn family party at the swimming pool was a success.
 4th of July, candy parade!

 We went to wish my Grandpa Hansen a happy birthday, and take our annual photo in the front yard.
Oh, I just love him!
I got this video of Ava dancing that really cracked me up:

We had a BBQ lunch at my Nana's house.
 My cousin and I found "squishy grapes" that Nana kept from when we were young.
The Finches came over to my parent's house for dinner and fireworks.


Coen saying, "hat!"
 Both of the grandmas watched the kids so that I could work during the summer.
 Our friend Kristi came to visit and the kids had a nice group hug at the end!
 My work party was at Cowabunga Bay again, which was really fun. We invited both sets of grandparents, Marcie & Dan!
 BBQ dinner and Coen loved the corn.
 We had a Cowley reunion at Bear Lake and we all stayed in the condos. They had a beautiful view!
 We went on a drive all the way around the lake.

 Natalie took lots of family pictures:



The girls had fun doing crafts.
 Three cousins watching a show:
There  is a Pixar short about a magician and his naughty bunny and it really hit Ava's funny bone. I took a video because her giggles were so cute, despite Coen climbing all over her.


We spent all day at the lake. The kids swam and had fun playing in the sand.


Cute cousins! It's so fun for Ava to have all these girls.
We drove home in the middle of the week to work and then drove back up on Thursday. Here are my cute twinners:
 Coen loves to wear bows and keeps them in his hair way better than Ava does.
 Back to Bear Lake.
 We spent another day at the beach. Brent's uncle had a boat and took us on a ride on this tube:
I screamed my head off! Brent went another time with his younger more adventurous cousins and almost got thrown off so many times but he held on!
 After dinner we went to feed carp and they were HUGE!
On our last day we went to get the famous raspberry shakes. Since I'm still not eating dairy, I got a hamburger which was delicious too!

 We saw these adorable puppies and I kind of wanted one.
 We drove home through Logan and did some shopping there. Ava and I went in Old Navy and I bought her a few things for the school year. She felt so special and excited that all the clothes were just for her.

That evening we went to the Tabernacle Pioneer concert with Alex Boye. We had a really good time and were so lucky to have such nice grandma babysitters!

1 comment:

  1. bear lake is soooo pretty. looks like fun.
    lovin' ava's giggle, and coen's hat, and grandpa and all the kiddos around him.

    ReplyDelete